Exercise: a dog’s daily, essential need
Activity is a crucial part of your pet’s health and happiness, and a walk is the most primal, natural activity to practice with your dog. Daily walks are important on many levels:
- A strong bond is formed when you show your dog new places and experiences.
- A good walk allows your pup to expend excess energy, stimulates his senses and relieves stress, so destructive or unwanted behavior at home is less likely.
- Getting out and about helps dogs overcome things that frighten them.
- Pack walks help shy, nervous, leash-frustated dogs, by bringing them into a balanced pack that shows them there’s nothing to fear.
- Pack walks provide an opportunity for dogs to socialize, and they may help with dog on dog aggression.
- A dog with proper exercise is a dog that is ready to learn good manners and to stop unwanted behaviors.
Certified dog walker Patte Georgeson will exercise your dog while you’re at work or away. Walks last an hour-plus, and include basic obedience skill training along the way. You can trust Patte to take your dog to a variety of interesting places, and return them safely home.
Dog Walking rates: $25.00 per dog. Walks anywhere from 1-2 1/2 hrs.